United Way SEMS Initiative grants are awarded to local community groups, organizations or nonprofits that are implementing innovative projects addressing a community need in the areas of health, education and/or financial stability. These funds are restricted to one-time expenses or short-term projects; funds are not designed to support ongoing program expenses, sponsor annual events or fund capital campaigns. (Up to $5,000)
Requirements & Eligibility
- Requirements must align with the mission of United Way SEMS by addressing a need in education, health or financial stability.
- Requests must serve a populations located within Forrest, Lamar, Marion and/or Perry counties.
- Applications must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the start of funding and/or the proposed event.
- All grant recipients must provide a one-page summary of the program within three months of completion as outlined in the project timeline in the application.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Do not leave any blanks.
For any questions, contact Kari Lynn Besing at email@example.com or 601-545-7141 ext. 2.
All applicants are required to have or create an account to complete and submit your application. Keep your user name and password handy so that you can "save a draft" and return to complete your submission.
LOGIN HERE (If you already have a user name and password)
CREATE AN ACCOUNT (New users only - an email will be sent to you)
RESET YOUR PASSWORD (if your email has been used previously, you can reset your password)
LOGOUT (Be sure to log out once you have saved your draft or submitted your application)