When you give to United Way of Southeast Mississippi, your donation stays in our community to make an impact in the lives of your friends, neighbors and co-workers. Giving to United Way is an effective way to reach the most people with one simple donation.
Many people contribute to United Way through workplace giving. Contact your employer to learn if your organization participates in employee giving. Or contact our office to learn how easy it is to partner with United Way.
Download a pledge card and send your donation or pledge to:
United Way of Southeast Mississippi
P. O. Box 1648
Hattiesburg, MS 39403-1648
If you want to make a pledge now and pay later, United Way can send you a reminder by mail.
United Way also accepts donations of stock, bequests and other gifts.
Watch the impact of your donation
Enter your pledge to see how much of a difference you're making in our community. Each item represents a way your investment can benefit our region.
Please enter a valid dollar amount greater or equal to 5.
- Provides 0 meal(s) for a hungry person at Christian Services, or
- Provides 0 journal(s) for children at South Mississippi Children’s Center, allowing them to express themselves, or
- Pays for 0 youth(s) the means to attend The Salvation Army Boys and Girls Club for a month, or
- Provides 0 hot meal(s) for a disaster victim from the American Red Cross, or
- Provides 0 household(s) an hour-long training and support visit by the Child Abuse Prevention Center’s Welcome Baby program, or
- Provides materials for 0 individual(s) for participation in the money management class taught by Friends for Financial Freedom, or
- Provides 0 comfort kit(s) (toiletries, etc.) from American Red Cross for families whose homes have been destroyed by disaster, or
- Gives 0 person(s) child access to the reading improvement program at Aldersgate Mission, or
- Buys 0 food and commodity package(s) for a grandparent raising their grandchildren with help from Pinebelt Association for Families, or
- Pays for 0 Big Brother Big Sister match(es) to do an activity together, such as a movie, a new board game or a sporting event, or
- Buys 0 box(es) of healthy, farm fresh fruit and vegetables for grandparents who are raising their grandchildren with help from the Pinebelt Association for Families, or
- Provides 0 girl(s) the means to learn strong values, conviction and self worth through Girl Scouts, or
- Provides 0 meal(s) for all the developmentally challenged children attending ARC respites, or
- Provides clothing for 0 victim(s) of a house fire clothing, or
- Provides a child 0 week(s) of after-school programming at The Family Y, or
- Sends 0 Cub Scout(s) in the Scoutreach program to day camp for one week, or
- Provides a child 0 week(s) of quality pre-school at The Family Y, or
- Purchases books for 0 student(s) in DREAM’s after-school tutoring program, or
- Compensates the teacher for 0 session(s) of the Real Cents Money Management class offered by Friends for Financial Freedom, or
- Provides housing for 0 skilled volunteer(s) to stay for a week and construct new homes with R³SM, or
- Purchases 0 40-gallon water heater(s) for a Habitat for Humanity home, allowing children to have warm baths, or
- Provides a month of intervention for 0 child(ren) with dyslexia in the DuBard School’s Language Enhancement and Achievement Program, or
- Pays for two days of court support for 0 victim(s) of sexual assault through the Shafer Center for Crisis Intervention, or
- Provides 0 specialized seat(s) at the Children’s Center for Communication and Development for developmentally delayed children who have physical disabilities, or
- Provides counseling to 0 victim(s) of abuse and houses her and her family in the Domestic Abuse Family Shelter for one week, or
- Provides clothing and necessities for 0 child(ren) who comes with nothing to the South Mississippi Children’s Center, or
- Allows LIFE of Mississippi to purchase or repair medical equipment for 0 person(s) with a disability, or
- Allows The Carpenter’s Helper to build 0 wheelchair(s) ramp for an elderly person, or
- Purchases building materials to repair the roof(s) for 0 elderly or disabled person.