We all benefit when our community improves. When a child has quality EDUCATION, he will likely grow to be FINANCIALLY STABLE. And a person who is financially stable will have more access to HEALTHCARE and will rely less on SUPPORT SERVICES. This impacts everyone in our community and enhances our quality of life.
Every dollar you give to United Way helps improve people’s lives. How? There is strength in numbers. We take your donation and increase its power by adding it to others. Then United Way invests in worthwhile local programs that are meeting needs in our area. It takes many volunteers and many donors LIVING UNITED to make it work.
Your gift to United Way helps people you know - your neighbors, your co-workers, your child’s classmates. We encourage you to LIVE UNITED and please support United Way. We need your help to make a difference in Southeast Mississippi.
- Campaign Toolkit Everything you need to run a successful campaign
- Message from our Campaign Chair
- 2013-2014 Campaign Video
- Why United Way? If you are new to United Way or not familiar with workplace giving, find out all the information you need here. You can also download a brochure with more information about workplace campaigns.
- 2012 - 2013 Campaign Partners - List of our campaign supporters from the fall 2012-spring 2013 community campaign
- Contact our Office If you need additional materials, to request a speaker or have any questions at all.